public class RdrConditionFunctions
A class that will allow developers to define functions that can be called via
conditional expressions in rules.
To successfully add a function:
1. Add the function (method body) to the 'function definitions' section
2. Ensure the function (method) is declared 'private static'
3. Add the function's name added to the list of '_functionNames'.
4. Add a mapping for the function to the 'execute' method, following the examples
5. Ensure the function returns a String value.
Once the function is added, it can be used in any rule's conditional expression
Currently hosts the cost service function and a couple of other examples